*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

24 May 2008

Thank You's




*My older brother Marcy...for all the unconditional love and support I have needed to get thru life. Your kind, yet harsh at times, words and many acts of generosity to keep me standing in this world. My thanks jus doesnt seem to be enough.

*My bestest best friend, Tone'e...cause witout you, there would be no Jonathan Denise Lee. You have kept my eyes dry and nose...well, not runny. You have been there to see it ALL. And have stayed thru it ALL. When I was in jail, there u were beside me. LOL...

{{Without you two, I dont know how I would be alive.}}

*Keith...my kefus, for being my "Samantha" in our S & C click.

*Bobby Jones, Jr......for being my TIGGER~and always being there in all ways. To see me thru my many hardships.

*Dax....because I am thankful for you for reasons beknownst only to you.

*Mike...for keepin me by your heart and never letting me go. You have done more than you can imagine to help me thru this. Thank you forever.

*Steven and Juda...for at least saving me in my despair.

*My Father & lil sisters...the reason Im still sane.

*Ck...to know that there is someone who is worried when I dont keep in touch, all the more reason to live.

*P. James Chase....for keepin my mind stayed on the project at hand, my soon to be happiness and nothing else.

*Devin...for caring and loving me truly.

*Franky...being my knight in shining armour.

*Tavon Buddy...for the many nights we have shared tears over our obstacles together.

*Majority of my family...to prove to me EXACTLY who NOT to depend on.


*Jane...for letting me know that perfect strangers can become perfect friends.

*Tony, Richard, Anton, Chantez and Jai (my ex's)...because threw it all, you did not kill me [tho some of you tried]. Which only means, that you made me stronger. Also to show me that after a broken heart, life still goes on. So yea, even the most fucked up ppl have helped me some....

Thank you to everyone who has come in and out of my life. Everything happens for a reason and everything and everyone has a purpose. You have helped me in more ways then one, and if you were not officially recognized, charge it to the mind and not the heart.

No comments: