*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

23 May 2008

For Grown Folks


Time to make things better. Each day I work towards being a stronger person physically, mentally, sexually and spiritually. I have vanquished the negativity from my life that I had in VA and the people who were positive are still here...including some ex's. Even though I feel we did each other wrong, the bigger picture takes affect. But that's another story. Nevertheless, I am fucking happy being single. I can't believe those words have came out my mouth...or typed. Even though I see ppl around me with happy relationships, I promised I wouldn't envy nor be jealous. It would only cause me to stress and I left the stress in VA.

My heart needs to mend and I need to let strings and ties go. Even with the cutting off of some quote unquote friends and the gaining of potential friends, Alone time is what will heal me. I come first. I rule my life. I am beautiful. I am love. I am honor. I am the holy spirit reincarnated. I am me. NOT any man before or after. NOT dicks who want the hole. NOT you or you or you. My health and strength is what I hold dear. To finally reach this stage in my life I feel accomplished. I feel grown. I feel like I have passed another level in this game. Again to prove to some and show to others, I am a whirl-wind of dedication and a testimony of surviving. Please trust and believe on that.

"Success is when you get what you want, but happiness is when u like what u get. "

No comments: