*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

06 June 2008

Mighty Survivor

So dear-hearts,

Today ends a week of many adventures. But it has also been a week of many enlighten encounters. I have been to my lowest moments and have struggled harder than I have any where I lived. But baby, I'm still here.


They say when one door closes, another opens. {I hate being in the hallway} But that is exactly what seemed to go down. I lost one job to gain another one. One that helps jump start my high income career path. I have never worked for any employer that the starting salary is more than a car payment, student loan bill and rent combined. I'm too excited about that one.

{ I work in San Fran }

If that wasn't enough, I had gone the whole week with nothing but lets see....2 minus 3, carry the 1...times 0.....I had 38 cent to my name. If I didn't meditate my ass off and pray till something happened, as the Christians would say. I came home from another interview and checked my account and what happens? A gift for being with Western Union for a minute, I have a deposit of 13 dollars. Hey, that's money I ain't have. Shit, when you get down to your last dime, surely step back and let God do it. Or whoever your higher power is.


{ OMG...THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT! }

But my week had its many eye opening experiences along with false accusations on my name. I still press on and know that as long as you stand in the truth, nothing else matters. I can only have faith that, just as I was told, Karma will have its turn and the truth will appear. Hopefully, sooner than later. But the way of the universe is, that I will never know that the truth hit them. But I honestly don't care. My life is far from miserable and I am gonna enjoy my weekend to come and prepare for the work week. O how good that sounds....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that wrap pic is too funny lil brova...love you man and the whole match procedure...i love it...ol