*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

04 June 2008

Shooting 4 D Starz

So I'm going to start this blog off saying that I am NOT ready for the gay community again. In so much, meaning the dating world or the equivalent to it. I am comparing everyone I meet to 'him' and if I decide to meet these people, its the littlest shit they do that urks my everlasting nerves. For example, if I'm sitting in the passenger seat of the car and they are in the drivers seat and I'm sitting with my hands on my lap and legs closed leaning toward the door.....don't touch me without asking. That's a sure fire way to spark my attitude and have me shut down and shut up on you. If you really piss me off, I'll tell you to take me home.

Another example, if I tell you that we are NOT having sex and I'm NOT looking for sex, don't think that cuz you come get me and we ride around for 12 minutes, I'm gonna change my mind. You a lyin' wonder and the truth ain't in ya. I had one guy to keep offering to take me out for a drink and that drink NEVER came. It was, 'We can go back to my house', and I'm like...take me home. Then I'm accused of having an attitude? What drugs are the gays on these days?

One thing about me is that I am NOT a flaky person, nor do my feelings change at the drop of a dime. So this hoping and wishing thing that these idiots have toward me can fly south. On top of that, I hate when guys claim they just want to get to know me and be friends and enjoy my company. But the translation is: They wanna fuck. And because I am not naive I get the silent treatment. They stop calling, they stop emailing, they stop everything and don't even have the balls, guts, decency, or manners to tell me that they lied, saw I was real, not changing, and moved on. Men, you say? HA, don't even give them such masculine credit.

In the last of my rant I will say is that, if you invite me somewhere and offer to treat me, but when the time comes, you flake...don't expect nothing more from me. For example, this one dude wanted to meet me and after a while I decided there was no harm in at least meeting him. Well, after the first try I should've known better than to even make a second attempt. The first try was a set date and time, and when it came down to it, he wanted to fuck instead. I'm like, you joking? Well, shame on me for making a second attempt. (What can I say, I have a heart sometimes. Or just maybe I'm bored.) The second time actually happened. He offered to take me to Borders and have a drink. When we met, I made a jester about the drink and an excuse came up. Typical. I knew right then, this was a mistake. I shut up and I shut down. When he saw that, he changed his mind and offered to get the drink. Did you really think I was gonna laugh and smile if you didn't? Well, after the drink, I thanked him and walked home.

I'm happy gay marriage was voted yes for, and I'm happy we have the 1st black man on the ballot for president. But I am pissed at the lack of common sense, chivalry, respect, and brains that most gay men seem to not have. Has the mothers and grandmothers not raise these idiots right? Or am I just shooting for the stars here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kind sir. wow what a powerful expression from you. However, I understand where you are coming from. It looks like you know what you want and dont want to happen. I wish you the best. Let me know if we gotta get some somebody because they go to far.