*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

15 June 2008

Forever Never Comes

My heart beats to the whim of the sound
To the sound of everlasting love
Love to ever last and ever live.
My heart races to the tick of time
Time of beauty and truth
Truth that we'll be here forever.

Forever never comes.
My heart slows at the loss of you
You, who left me at a loss
A loss for hope and love.
My heart stops at the pain I endure
Enduring it, for fate demands
Demanding destiny to unfold.

Forever never comes.
I cant feel the beat of my heart
My heart has vanished
Vanished from thin air.
I go blind from the loss of heart.
I become deaf from the loss of it.
I am now paralyzed from the loss of him.
I cannot breath from the loss of control.
I slowly freeze from the loss of...

Forever never comes.
My pain flows through the veins like a river
My heart still unwilling to move
My sorrow fills my eyes from yesterday
Yesterday which became today which becomes tomorrow.
But tomorrow doesn't become you and you don't become forever.

Forever,
For in the ever most parts of death you have me
For me ever.
Ever for me.
Me, forever.
I only have me to keep the cycle going.
To become alive again and live a life again.
For I can only hope
Hope is now
Now is me
Me...

Forever finally came.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this poem!!! Keep writing...

Anonymous said...

I love this poem too!!! Your gift is heaven sent. God has put words in your mouth. Tell your truth until hurt is not something that you are but something that you were.