*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

24 January 2009

A Day in the Life

So I went to the bookstore today and came into an ephiany that the laws of attraction are REAL. That if I want a man to come to me, and I want him to have the things I desire, I first need to change myself and make myself more attractable. We are all looking for Mister Right to come knock at our front doors and sweep us away, but what are WE doing to be that Mister Right for THEM? How are we attracting these perfect (in our sense) specimen of men? So I began to put on my thinking cap, my hope cap and my wave cap and stripping myself of the old, rugged me and dressing up in a new me. Not only do I have a new standard for me (i.e., not meeting people off BGC or A4A no more,) I have a new look on my life. I said at the beginning of the year I was going to be more like Bree Van De Kamp and I am sticking to it. You think its silly? Well, if you knew anything about her, you would know that its a good change for me. I will keep my house clean daily, always smile, and cook more. I want to do all this for my future man, so why not send out the message to the Universe that I am at least trying?

So the laws of attraction are not only real, but they work. I will become a better person for me, to love me, to enjoy me so when another man who is as whole as me arrives, We will make a huge force with each other.

No comments: