*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

27 January 2009

Birthday Bash

Today was my dear friend Maurice Jamal's birthday and we all met at the Elephant Bar to mix and mingle. The atmosphere was immediately a warm and funny one and the night ran for three hours long and we didn't even realize it. We talked about Obama and the craze America is going through and how the bailout should consist of Obama products. Selling that on Ebay will get us out the hole. How many people do you know owns an Obama T-shirt, picture, key chain, boxers, panties, bras?
We talked about the olden days about Battle of the Network Stars (before my time, of course), UHF televisions, the theme parties and my mother being the head of the Sandwich Ministry in her church. All in all, I smiled so hard and laughed so hard that my muscles started aching. I haven't laughed and enjoyed company like that for so long. Thank You Maurice and Happy 25th Birthday...again. LOL.

1 comment:

Kemet said...

Man, look at that smile! Cherish those good times!

Hugz!
Calvin