*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

18 February 2009

Day 3

Half way mark to the finish line. 22 years will be over and baby new year of 23 will be arriving. There’s just something about rainy days that have my mind in overdrive and the small things that would normally wash away on any given Sunday, meld into my spirit and cause me to over do everything. Over analyze, over-think, overcompensate, overreact, etc. But now the sun is back and out and I am back on track.

One of my best friend is coming out to see me for my birthday and I couldn’t be happier if it is only just me and her. Nevertheless, its human nature to want to be the center of attention amongst folks who you know on a day that especially made for you. Remember kiddies, the party starts at 5 and I’m taking my drunk ass home at 9. So don’t try to be cute, and be fashionably late to make an entrance cuz you will get left. That being said, I need to go and find an outfit and get my thoughts together for my big birthday speech.

Thanks all.


“I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does”

No comments: