*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

15 February 2009

Countdown Begins


As we draw nigh to the 23rd celebration of my life, feelings and excitement swell up in the temples of my head. You would think it would be in my heart, but no such luck. My head is swimming with ideas for themes and fears of a poor turn out. I have made peace with my best friends not being able to attend, seeing how distance is a major factor, but we will celebrate times two when we can. Nevertheless, its exciting to be this far in my life when ppl said I wouldn't make it to see this age, and given the fact that I have health issues, it really brings tears to my eyes. I thank my guardian deity for protection and guidance and for the real friends that I do have. I thank my deity for allowing me to be in the area in which I love with all my heart and have a house in my name and no one elses.


Thus the countdown begins as we prepare to launch on a very special day. T-minus 7 days....

No comments: