*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

24 September 2008

Voting Day Info

So when I intially read the report on Brian White's blog, I figured it was just a hoax or something of the sort. But when I got email's from close friends and affilates I figured I would pass the word along. Here it is;

So when you go out to the polls on Tuesday, November 4th, 2008 DO NOT wear any political buttons, hats, T-shirts and anything else promoting any candidate (presidential, local & state) or any political party. This is extremely important because they can and will LEGALLY turn you away from the polls and you WILL NOT be eligible to vote until you have shed the attire or accessories. And of course with all of the excitement surrounding Senator Obama, I can easily see why this can and will be an excuse to turn younger & less experienced voters away. Yes we're all excited, but please dress just as normal as you would on any other day.Do your part and forward this email to as many people as possible so that there's no mix ups because every single vote counts. Spread the word people!

No comments: