*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

10 September 2009

Terrell Carter: Covered By "Shade"


So, I was told that what I am blogging about is super old news, but hey, I just heard about it and need to comment on it. I was told that Terrell Carter is indeed gay and the only way the world would've found out about it is through his ex who decided to go and post on the web pictures of them together in positions that couples would be in. (No sex pics so get your mind out the gutter.) Now, lets get down to the nitty gritty.

First, if I see Alex Cortez anywhere on the street I will personally push him down the stairs myself. Even though I am an out and proud gay man, I hate dirty, yes dirty, queens who feel the need to engage revenge on their ex boyfriends closeted status by outing them. I mean, are you jealous that he found someone ALOT more attractive than you? Alot more emotionally stable than you? Society and the down low society already hates the gay (out) community enough and by showing how immature and idiotic you can be really fuels people who SUPPORT prop 8. Especially if said exboyfriend is a celebrity. Why do you think gay stars stay within their work?

Secondly, I will always be a fan of Terrell not because he is one of me, but because he had real talent and real ambitions unlike the ball gays and the street queens who's goal get no farther than the next "major" ball or next Black Gay Pride. I am just sorry that his "Out"ing wasnt as he wanted it and that more things will come his way in the future. Bigger and better.

When all else fails, he will at least have one fan here in California.

No comments: