*L'kabbalah l'emet ul'kehilla: For LGBT acceptance, truth and community with a Jewish flare*

03 March 2009

To Krys

Dated October 2nd

To my dearest sweet Krys,

I love you buddy and I miss you. I feel so horrible because I didn’t call you like I should have. And I knew something was wrong when you stopped signing on yahoo messenger and stopped calling me back. I just figured you went to Miami like you said you were and just didn’t call no one. It wasn’t until 2 nights ago I had this overwhelming feeling to call you. I left a message saying I was worried and then the next day you mother calls me and tells me your dead. You died of kidney failure. You’ve been on dialysis for over a year and I know it must have been hard. I love you and miss you much. I am so sorry for not being there when you needed. Please forgive me.

Your little Buddy,

Jonny

No comments: